“Time management” refers to the way that you organize and plan how long you spend on specific activities.
It may seem counter-intuitive to dedicate precious time to learning about time management, instead of using it to get on with your work, but the benefits are enormous:
– Greater productivity and efficiency.
– A better professional reputation.
– Less stress.
– Increased opportunities for advancement.
– Greater opportunities to achieve important life and career goals.
Failing to manage your time effectively can have some very undesirable consequences:
– Missed deadlines.
– Inefficient work flow.
– Poor work quality.
– A poor professional reputation and a stalled career.
– Higher stress levels.
Spending a little time learning about time-management techniques will have huge benefits now – and throughout your career.